Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index Archive home

Mapping the Sheltowee
A Guide for the Trails in the BSF and DBNF

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist      Big Turtle Photo Club    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Years Ride @ Laurel Lake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index -> STA 2015 Outdoor Adventure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PR
merciless pace
merciless pace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: New Years Ride @ Laurel Lake Reply with quote

We had around fourty mtbrs total for our annual New Years ride. (Mtbrs are kinda like counting chickens; hard to get together Very Happy ) This is running towards my 25th year out here on the first. Let me start early by inviting everyone out for our ride on the 1st in 2016!

Special thanks to Troy Hearn/State Bicycle Coordinator and KYMBA for their support, also Bill Crank @ Crankworks bikes and his staff (Fast crowd too).

Look for a couple of mtb related events on the Trace this year. Also plan for a Mckee to Livingston road ride this year (26mi one way, 52 out and back). I'd encourage all riders interested in getting out early to go ahead and preregister for the RedBud Ride and save alittle cash. (@Laurel County Tourism) Livingston will likely have a mini (sprint) tri this spring in conjunction with their trail days. I'll post for all these events as details emerge.

I also like to run ww (ie swim) on the Rockastle, at Cumberland Falls, at Clear Creek (Pineville), and occasionally at BSF (mediocre boater at best Confused ). Any STA members who wanna watch me swim in aeriated water are welcome to tag along.

Hope to see ya'll on the trail sometime this year. Very Happy PR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index -> STA 2015 Outdoor Adventure All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: