Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index Archive home

Mapping the Sheltowee
A Guide for the Trails in the BSF and DBNF

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist      Big Turtle Photo Club    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shuttle from North Terminus to 32 or vice versa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CmazzJK
cub
cub

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Shuttle from North Terminus to 32 or vice versa Reply with quote

I am in the process of section hiking the ST this year, and am looking at the section between the Northern Terminus to 32 for February. I began with the section from Whittleton Campground to Corner Ridge this past weekend, and am planning on chipping away North-South for the remainder of the trail. I was hoping for some information on shuttle service options for this section. Right now the third weekend is looking like my best option next month. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Curtis
mrv
cub
cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Shuttle Question Also Reply with quote

Howdy
Same question - who to contact setting up a shuttle between Northern Terminus and Cumberland Ranger Station (or there 'bouts).
Time frame would be mid-April.
Thanks!
Mark V.
Traildust
merciless pace
merciless pace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a call and the Sheltowee Trace Association can help get you a shuttle. 606.386.3636
Check us out at sheltoweetrace.twitter.com and on facebook in the hiking groups under The Sheltowee Trace. Sign up and join the discussion. Become a member of The Sheltowee Trace Association and help us maintain and grow the Trace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: