Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index Archive home

Mapping the Sheltowee
A Guide for the Trails in the BSF and DBNF

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist      Big Turtle Photo Club    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding some trail angels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
traildog
cub
cub

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Need help finding some trail angels Reply with quote

So i heard of an awesome group of volunteers who help hikers resupply called "trail angles" . First how do i get in contact with them and secondly how does it work? I plan on thru hiking the ST in a few weeks and im am finding out the hardest part so far is the logistics.This will be my first thru hike im am super excited!
Traildust
merciless pace
merciless pace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know when you are starting and what your needs are. I can connect you with folks up and down the trail who can help with food supply, transportation etc.

Best you call me 606-386-3636

Check us out at sheltoweetrace.twitter.com and on facebook in the hiking groups under The Sheltowee Trace. Sign up and join the discussion. Become a member of The Sheltowee Trace Association and help us maintain and grow the Trace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mapping the Sheltowee Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: